Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Running just as fast as we can,
Holding on to one another hands
Trying to get away into the night,
You put your arms around me
And we tumble to the ground and then you say

I think we're alone now
There doesn't seem to be anyone around
I think we're alone now
Beating of our hearts is the only sound

A New Found Glory is like my latest addiction! They are so damn cute la please! I WANT THE CD! But Santhi is brokekid@hotmail.com. I'll wait!
((:

You're still my addiction, Love.

Anywayy, School has been okayy, this week I guess! I mean only two days right! And Wednesday was so funn! ((:
Anywayyy, Fry won for Lower Sec and we did much better for upper sec but we didn't win): I guess they wanted t give other houses a chance. It felt so different not being on stage, doing the performance. Letting go is so difficult! Tsk la!
Oh, 4S2 won for the Walking Signboard thing! So cute okayy! Lisa was so cutee! She had a ferris wheel on her head! She looked damn stupid la! HAHA! The class was so damn cute! During morning assembly we were sitted in two rows and one row was red and the other was white! Like so bloody cute right! I love the class la! Then, there was community singing! The class has never been this close! So bloody cute la please! We were like doing the kallang wave and everything! SO CUTE! ((:
I Love 4S2.

Okayy, that's all! ((:
Bye Lovelies!