Saturday, August 11, 2007

Day after Day(: <3

((:
I'm like turning 16 in 8 days? but prelims start in 12! OMG! Santhiya is so not prepared! Actually only for Bio! I hate the fucking subject! Lucky, I've got a good tutor! If I depended on LSF, I would fail tremendously! I mean, I already hate the subject and I totally do not need you t put me down and pick on me. You're not helping.

You know, I think my sister is good, she knows what t say at the right times and it makes you feel better(:

Went t Vivo yesterday! I want so many things! Time t go shopping with mummy! Birthday shopping((:
"Bumped" into Love(:
I LOVE THE SHARK HAT!
Went for Drama(:
We're going t watch a play on thursday!
Agamemnon! Its by the Young Co of SRT. They're really good. Go watch the play! Its somehow related t Troy and tickets are only $22 inclusive of $2 Sistic fee!
Go check out the Sistic website for more details(:

I found us a star(:
Our Star<3

If i had to run
If i had to craw
lIf i had to swim a hundred rivers
Just to climb a thousand walls
Always known that i would find a way
To get to where you are
There's no place that far
<3