Friday, August 31, 2007

Cause all I want t do is hold you through the night<3

Okayy, I'm blogging cause Jo said that I only blog 2times a month and I'm so going t break record by blogging three times this month!

Since I haven't been here for long, I'll date back.

Anywayyy, my birthday was SPLENDID(:
Had such a pleasant surprise in the morning((:
Thank you ulti-MATE and Reka <33! You guys moved me t tears, and Gaya, the cake was the best! Remember we have t get tgth t bake after my O's!
Then school was as usual and after school BrokeClique<3 went down t Vivo! Fucker came down as well!<3 Sat at the rooftop, and Jo started playing songs on the guitar and I swear I was going t cry but Fucker kept mocking me so I didn't. But it was so sweet! I mean, More Than Words is like my all time favourite song((: Camwhored(:
Thanks Fucker for being our cameraman!
I know I have friends who mean the world t me<3
Thanks t everyone who made my birthday really really special, lovelies(:

Ohh, the 21st, was AF day! When AF goes out, we eat like MAD! Since it was a tuesday,IT WAS WAFFLE DAY! We went t Gelare and bought two waffles! Went t chippy's and bought 21 bucks worth of food! We practically bought everything and we had like every kind of dip that chippy's had((: Ate XXL chicken, I mean if you go t far east with Lydia, you cannot not eat XXL chicken! We had milk tea as well! OMG, that's like alot of food la!
Okayy, for pictures its Miwong's LJ! Too bad if you're not her friend(:

23rd was Love(:

Actually after that, there was nothing much cause the prelims started!
Papers have been okay so far except for E Math Paper 1 which I left 33 marks blank, but the paper was TERRIBLE.

Ohh, I burnt my hair during chem/phy prelim prac)):


Let me light up the sky
Light it up for you
Let me tell you why
I would die for you
<3!