Sunday, July 29, 2007

And there's those nights I wish never ended. <3

Yesterday was Perfect(:

Performance was good! Got t see Alex Babyyy(:
I don't know when I'll get t see her next))):
I miss her already!

Anywayy, I found out smth yesterday which fucking pissed me off. Do I look like a fucking object t you? Don't fucking use me t spite her cause its your problem that she doesn't like you and she's closer t everyone else but you. So just fuck off, even though I have t see next Sat. You make going t class a Dread, but I'm not going t let you affect me. Drama is smth I love and you're not ruining it for me. Bastard.

I've got a Sec One stalker in drama! YUCK! ):

Love made everything much better yesterday, thanks t you I didn't burst out screaming. Thank You Baby(:

As time left us a second by another,
I knew there was no where else I rather be.

Our love can move stars, remember?
<3!