Sunday, April 1, 2007

I couldn't feel you, You're always so far away.

Heyy lovelies!

You know I'm so fucking disgusted with parents of young kids, maybe not all but a few. Yesterday, I was late for drama so I was rushing up t class. you know there's such thing as standing t one side of the escalator so that people who want t walk up the escalator can do so on the other side? Ya, so there was this couple with a kid, and the kid was standing on one side, the parents on the other. I understand the kid doesn't know, so I said excuse me THRICE and the parents refused t move the kid, so I had t squeeze in the small hole between the kid and his parents. When I was moving, the kid decided t move so I stumbled and got my leg scraped. Bleeding like fuck, okayy! Then they didn't even bother t say sorry. Thanks a lot. Oh, if you would like t know, I really enjoy having a scar too big for any plaster on my leg. Love you mann!

Anywayy, Met Faiz after drama t watch TMNT! But wow, so much of tickets they have! S0 didn't get t watch a movie in the end. I love hugging poles you know, Fucker! HAHA! Went t Vivo after t meet Ulti-MATE and Ame but they had t go off. So we went t Vivo rooftop t talk, went home after. THANKS FOR YESTERDAY,LOVE! We'll go star watching soon alright?

OHHHH, FRY WON MASS DANCEEEEEE!
I was irritated and during the day, but winning made it all better!
((((((((((((((((((((((:
AND WE'RE LEADING OVERALLL!

One, We're the Fry house.
Two, We still can't hear you.
Three, a little bit louder.
Four, more,more,more!